Visual Basic .NET Language Book
- Building Websites with VB.NET and DotNetNuke 3.0: "This book shows you how to get a fully featured website right off the blocks, with forums, news and image management, visitor accounts and registration, and community contribution features. "
- Implementing Security for Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: "Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, practices, and labs"
- Karl Moore's Visual Basic .NET: The Tutorials : "This is a quick and easy, and even fun, tutorial for beginner VB.NET programmers, especially those learning from scratch or moving from VB6."
- Modeling Financial Markets : Using Visual Basic.NET and Databases to Create Pricing, Trading, and Risk Management Models: "the first book to take financial professionals beyond those limitations to introduce safer, more sophisticated modeling methods"
- Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic.NET:
- Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET: "this book teaches programming from a task-driven rather than a command-driven approach"
- Visual FoxPro to Visual Basic .NET: " you¿ll see how the multi-user, local area network applications that Visual FoxPro developers are used to building are constructed in Visual Basic .NET"
- Database Access with Visual Basic .NET: "our practical guide to developing database applications with Visual Basic .NET and ADO.NET"
- Essential ASP.NET with Examples in Visual Basic .NET: "Presents an introduction to ASP.NET, covering such topics as Web forms, diagnostics and error handling, data binding, caching, and security."
- MCAD/MCSD: Visual Basic .NET Windows and Web Applications Study Guide : "Here's the book you need to prepare for the Developing Web Applications (70-305) and Developing Windows-based Applications (70-306) MCAD and MCSD exams"
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques: " will help you teach this new version of Visual Basic with confidence and will allow your students to learn this new version with ease."
- Moving to VB .NET: Strategies, Concepts, and Code: " you'll learn to write high quality VB .NET code in well-designed applications"
- Murach's VB.NET Database Programming with ADO.NET: "this book teaches everything else you need for developing and deploying database applications with Visual Basic .NET and ADO.NET"
- Professional Design Patterns in VB .NET: Building Adaptable Applications:
- Simply Visual Basic .NET: "real-world applications that incorporate Visual Basic .NET programming fundamentals"
- The Ultimate VB .NET and ASP.NET Code Book: "real-world code snippets showing developers how to take real advantage of the true secrets behind the programming language."
- Windows Forms Programming in Visual Basic .NET: "this book an antidote for confusion and a friendly companion on the road to writing modern applications"
- Database Programming with Visual Basic .NET: "will teach you to master ADO.NET programmatically and from within the Visual Studio .NET IDE. "
- Learn to Program with Visual Basic.NET:
- Learning Visual Basic .Net: "an entry-level guide to Visual Basic .NET"
- Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming: "facilitate the development of a new generation of database applications, including disconnected applications that run on the Web."
- Programming the Web with Visual Basic .NET: "After reading Programming the Web with Visual Basic .NET, developers will understand how to build and deploy top quality, professionally designed, highly usable Web applications using Visual Basic .NET."
- The Book of VB .NET: .NET Insight for VB Developers: " allows programmers to create everything from full-featured Internet applications to sophisticated Windows programs with the latest eye- catching interfaces"
- The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to Visual Basic .NET:
- User Interfaces in VB .NET: Windows Forms and Custom Controls: "this is a closely focused work that gives you the insight of experienced developers about a single aspect of .NET programming."
- Visual Basic .NET Reflection Handbook: " examines all the ways reflection can be used, and identifies practical applications and important programming techniques that rely upon reflection for their functionality."
- Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the .NET Framework Class Library: "the definitive guide every Visual Basic .NET developer needs to understand the capabilities of .NET namespaces and increase productivity inside the .NET framework"
- Visual Basic.Net: Your visual blueprint for building versatile programs on the .NET Framework: "Each step in this great guide is displayed with callouts so you can see exactly where the action takes place on the screen."
- A Programmer's Introduction to Visual Basic.NET: " helps current Visual Basic developers identify and understand some of the major changes are between Visual Basic and Visual Basic .NET."
- Visual Basic .NET and the .NET Platform: An Advanced Guide: "provides the productivity features developers need to rapidly create enterprise-critical web applications"